The savings and support you need
Savings & Support
Whether you’re just getting started with Trulicity® or you’ve been taking Trulicity for a while now, we’re here to help.
If you have questions, call The Lilly Answers Center at 1‑844‑TRU‑INFO (1‑844‑878‑4636), 9 am‑8 pm ET Monday through Friday. We won’t be able to replace the advice of your healthcare provider, but we’ll do our very best to help you.
If eligible, you could pay as little as $25 per prescription*
The Trulicity Savings Card can help you save money on your prescription.
If you don't have one yet, you can download and activate it here. And if you're a healthcare provider, you can download multiple cards here. Just choose the option below that applies to your needs.
* Applies to each of your first 26 prescriptions. Lilly pays up to $150 per month, depending on your insurance coverage. Available to those with insurance who are not eligible to receive governmental reimbursement for their prescriptions. Click on the eligibility criteria for details.
Click here if you don't have a card.Get a new card
Click here if you already have a card.Activate a card
Click here for cards to distribute to patients.
Dispose of your Trulicity pens safely
Trulicity offers a way to safely dispose of your used pens. If you or someone you care for is currently taking Trulicity, sign up today to receive a free sharps container.
Helpful resources for people with diabetes
Diabetes has its ups and downs, but by working together with your healthcare team, it can be managed successfully. Here’s a list of helpful resources you can use every day. Learn about diabetes basics, useful programs, and much more.
- American Diabetes Association
- American Diabetes Association (En Español)
- WebMD Diabetes Health Center
- Minority Diabetes Coalition